"A beautiful photograph should feel like good friends, every time we visit we can discover something new"
San Francisco Photographer
"I learned so much and really enjoyed myself in my year at Ets-Hokin Studios. The photographers there were so supportive of my work and helping with my photography that I have been able to set up on my own successfully."- Samantha Howe Internship-2006
· 3000 sq ft space dedicated to fine art photography, located in the San Francisco Bayview District just off of Bayshore blvd. 24/7 accesses, Easy parking, Public transportation accessible
· Gallery, Meeting spaces, bathroom, Full kitchen w/dishwasher.
· State of the art traditional dark room equipped with multiple Zone VI enlargers capable of printing up to 8x10 negatives. We also have a fine art darkroom printer with over 20 years of experience that works in house part-time.
· On site film processor.
· Matting and framing work areas, with vacuum sealed cold press.
· Flat file storage space.
· Shooting room with Broncolor lights, camera stands and grips, large seamless/stands.
· Full location lighting kits.
· Digital capabilities: extra Canon 5D, Hasselblad drum scanner (up to 120 format), Apple computer work stations and HP 44 inch fine art printer.
· Dog friendly, bring your dog to work with you!
“I deeply appreciate the opportunity to intern at your studio. It not only taught me the business of photography and inspired me to follow my dream but also introduced me to a talented an inspiring group of people. Thank you for your enthusiasm and candor, your passion for photography and commitment to teaching. Your vision is inspiring and I am privileged to have studied with you. It was a great year! Challenging and fun. It has improved me, and I thank you.” -Sarah Oyola Internship 2005-2006
“I have been photographing for over 25 years, and I can’t think of a greater joy than sharing what I know with other inspiring photographers who want to succeed as I have.”
Joshua Ets-Hokin owner/photographer
OUR CREATIVE MISSION
Our studio is a fun creative environment where photographers collaborate to support artistic growth and financial success.
If you love photography and want to succeed in this business, and are willing to work for valuable knowledge. The studio is available 24/7. Expected hands on, creative development, and workshop hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday with occasional weekend sessions. Personal project times and vacations are flexible.